Campsite Facilities Information
Appledore Touring Park is a quiet family and couple orientated park in peaceful surroundings, and is personally supervised by the owners, Tim and Rebecca Webb, whose wish is to help make your stay enjoyable and carefree.
The park is new, covers 8 acres and has 40 pitches with wonderful views, both of the Devon countryside and the surrounding farmland; these have been landscaped to give level pitches. We have hard standing or grass pitches with 16 amp electric hook ups and drinking water at each bollard. If required, a separate grass only area is reserved for tents.
Our facilities include under floor heated toilet and shower block with privacy cubicles and a dedicated disabled area. We also have a dishwashing and vegetable preparation area, a tourist information room, free Wi Fi to keep in touch and digital TV reception is good.
Chemical toilet, waste water disposal, motorhome service points and opportunities to recycle, are centrally located for your convenience.
Well behaved dogs, a maximum of 3 per pitch, with responsible owners are welcomed.
We have planted over 4,500 trees and hedge plants and will plant even more later this year.
Access statement >>
- 5 star amenity block with underfloor heating and free showers. Stay warm while you wash.
- Less abled Facilities/Family Room
- 16 amp mains electric hook-ups for 34 pitch with drinking water tap close to your pitch
- Free Wi-Fi, to keep in touch.
- Washing up and vegetable preparation facilities.
- Token operated washing machine.
- Fenced dog walk within the tree plantation. Mown paths.
- Information room for lots of things to see and do, with fridge-freezer for freezing icepacks & mobile charging socket for campers’ use.
- Beautiful Devon countryside views
- Environmentally friendly (recycling centre)
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Late arrivals area. With hook up and water.
- Rallies welcome by arrangement
- Coarse fishing on our own lake. (now stocked with Carp) Other 1st class lake fishing available locally
- Caravan Storage facilities. ‘Store and Stay’. Leave your caravan here and return for another break
- Caravan Storage more info >>
New Dog Showering Facility Is A Big Hit With Visitors!
We felt there would be nothing more practical and satisfying than being able to shower down your best friend after you’ve been for a brisk and possibly dirty walk around the local Dartmoor countryside. Rain or shine, you are now able to clean up your dog in a jiffy, just so he can go straight back out to get dirty again! A warm welcome to our new doggy shower at Appledore. Enjoy!
Campsite Dog Walking Path & New Dog Shower
Caravan Storage Facilities. ‘Store and Stay’
Why Not Leave Your Caravan Here And Return For Another Break?
What is ‘Store & Stay?’ This simply means you have the option to leave your caravan here in our storage facility and we will, by arrangement, put it back on a pitch for your return. Save time and fuel costs towing it home and back again.
Call us now 01837 659 767 for details
Click Image Below To Visit Our Caravan Storage Services Website