Glamping At Appledore Park Campsite Devon
Glamping In Style At Appledore Park
We are offering an extra £50 discount for the first five bookings of our Luxury Bell Tent.
If you don’t have a tent? Why not stay in our new luxury bell tent by the lake? The tent sleeps up to four – two on a double bed and a pair of single airbeds, please bring bedding for the airbeds. Your tent will be pitched on our Visit England 5 star rated touring park with its heated amenity block with showers, toilets, privacy cubicles and there is a washing up area with recycling facilities available too. The Bell Tent is available from the 29th April until the 3rd of October 2016.
In our luxury glamping bell tent you will find Egyptian cotton bed linen with feather and down duvet and pillows with welcome toiletries. There is a picnic basket with cutlery, crockery, glasses, salt and pepper and bottle opener. We will provide tea and coffee making facilities as well as cutlery, crockery, glassware, a bottle opener and salt and pepper shakers. There is a fire pit/barbeque for cooking on if you wish but why not try some of the lovely pubs locally and leave the cooking to someone else? For breakfast you could visit Okehampton cafes.
- 5 metre diameter bell tent with carpet and seagrass carpets.
- 1 mains electric plug (no fan heaters), for charging phones/tablets, a fan heater can be hired for an additional charge of £10 per night.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Double (4’6”) with 1 double feather and down duvet and 4 pillows (pillow cases, duvet cover, base sheet, towels are not provided)
- 2 single inflatable mattress (guests must bring their own additional bedding)
- Bedside table
- Side lights
- Fairy lights
- Electric candles
- LED Torch
- Table and 4 director chairs
- Electric kettle with tea, coffee, sugar and milk
- Cool Box with freezer blocks
- Brazier and barbeque – 1 basket of logs and kindling (additional logs and charcoal can be bought)
- Wooden outside seating
- Bin and recycling
- Complementary toiletries (body wash, soup, shampoo, and conditioner)
- Small picnic hamper with 4 of china plates, bowls, mugs, glass wine and beakers, stainless steel cutlery, bottle opener and lighter. No pots, pans and kitchen knives are provided so you should bring your own if you require them.
- The park has a luxury heated toilet block with showers, privacy cubicles and toilets. Washing up sink undercover and surrounded on 3 sides.
There is also a communal fire pit (logs can be bought on site).
Fresh Breakfast Basket Of Local Produce Available
We can supply a breakfast basket which includes – 12 rashers of back bacon, 12 sausages, a choice of Black or hogs pudding, ½ dozen eggs and a ½ bloomer of bread for £15, or a meat feast BBQ pack for £20, both supplied by the award winning Farmer Luxtons fresh farm shop and for £5 you can have the necessary tools to cook it all with.
What will you need to bring?
- If using the inflatable beds you will need to bring the bedding
- Additional bin bags
- Washing up liquid
- Pots & Pans, kitchen knives etc… Pots and pans can be hire for an additional charge
Sorry we do not allow pets in the bell tent.
The bell tent can be booked from Friday to Monday for £288, Monday to Friday for £288 or for a week starting either Monday or Friday for £576.